DUBLIN, August 31, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Medical Devices Market 2020-2030 by Category, Application, End User and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global medical device market will reach $ 745.0 billion by 2030, increasing by 5.0% per year over 2020-2030 due to the aging of the world population, the prevalence of infectious diseases as well as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological innovation and penetration of health insurance.
This report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Global Medical Device Market and all of its sub-segments through highly detailed classifications. In-depth analysis and assessment is generated from high quality primary and secondary information sources with contributions from industry professionals throughout the value chain. The report is based on studies for 2017-2019 and provides an estimate for 2020 and forecast for 2021 to 2030 with 2019 as the base year because 2020 is not suitable for the research base due to the COVID outbreak -19.
In-depth qualitative analyzes include the identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market structure
- Growth drivers
- Constraints and challenges
- Emerging product trends and market opportunities
- Porter’s five forces
The global market trend and outlook is forecast in an optimistic, balanced and conservative view taking into account COVID-19. The balanced projection (most likely) is used to quantify the global medical device market across all aspects of classification from a category, application, end-user, and region perspective.
On the basis of category, the global market is segmented into the following submarkets with annual revenue (billion dollars) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Diagnostic devices
- Electrodiagnostic devices (further segmented into ultrasound systems, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), electrocardiographs, scintigraphic devices, other electrodiagnostic devices)
- Radiation devices (further segmented into CT scanners; other medical x-ray devices; A, B, C-ray devices)
- Imaging parts and accessories (further segmented into contrast media, x-ray tubes, medical x-ray films, other imaging parts and accessories)
- Syringes, needles and catheters (further segmented into syringes (with / without needles), tubular metal needles / needles for sutures, others)
- Bandages and dressings (further segmented into adhesive medical dressings and non-adhesive medical dressings)
- Suture materials
- Other consumables (further segmented into surgical gloves, ostomy products, blood typing reagents, and first aid kits and kits)
- Patient aids
- Wearable aids (further segmented into hearing aids, pacemakers, other portable aids)
- Therapeutic applications (further segmented into therapeutic breathing apparatus and mechanical therapy apparatus)
- Orthopedics and prosthesis
- Fixing devices
- Artificial Joints
- Other parts of the artificial body
- Dental products
- Dental instruments and supplies (further segmented into dental instruments, dental cements, teeth and other accessories)
- Dental equipment equipment (further segmented into dental drills, dental chairs, dental radiography)
- Other categories of medical devices
- Ophthalmic instruments
- Hospital furniture
- Wheel chairs
- Medical and surgical sterilizers
- Ultraviolet or infrared ray device
- Other instruments and apparatus
On the basis of application, the global market is segmented into the following submarkets with annual revenue (billion dollars) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Diagnostic imaging devices
- In vitro diagnostics (IVD)
- Urology & Gynecology
- General and plastic surgery
- Diabetic care
- Wound management
- General hospital and health
- Ear, nose and throat
- Robotic navigation
- Other applications
On the basis of end user, the global market is segmented into the following submarkets with annual revenue (billion dollars) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Hospitals and surgical centers
- Other end users
Geographically, the following regions as well as the national / local markets listed are fully investigated:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of the APAC; The rest of the APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is still segmented into Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- North America (WE, Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (WATER, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
For each region and country mentioned above, detailed analysis and annual revenue data (in billions of dollars) are available for 2019-2030. Also included is the breakdown of all regional markets by country and the breakdown of major national markets by application and end-user over the forecast years.
The report also covers the current competitive scenario and the expected trend; and profiles major suppliers, including market leaders and major emerging players.
Main topics covered:
2 Market overview and dynamics
2.1 Market size and forecast
2.1.1 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy
2.1.2 Impact of COVID-19 on the market
2.2 Main growth drivers
2.3 Market constraints and challenges
2.4 Emerging opportunities and market trends
2.5 Porter’s five forces analysis
3 Global market segmentation by category
3.1 Market Overview by Category
3.2 Diagnostic devices
3.2.1 Electro-diagnostic devices
3.2.2 Radiation devices
3.2.3 Imaging Parts and Accessories
3.3.1 Syringes, needles and catheters
3.3.2 Bandages and dressings
3.3.3 Suture material
3.3.4 Other consumables
3.4 Patient support
3.4.1 Portable aids
3.4.2 Therapeutic applications
3.5 Orthopedics and prostheses
3.5.1 Fastening devices
3.5.2 Artificial Joints
3.5.3 Other artificial body parts
3.6 Dental products
3.6.1 Dental instruments and supplies
3.6.2 Dental equipment
3.7 Other categories of medical devices
4 Global Market Segmentation by Application
4.1 Market Overview by Application
4.2 Diagnostic imaging devices
4.3 In vitro diagnostics (IVD)
4.8 Urology and gynecology
4.9 General and plastic surgery
4.12 Diabetic care
4.13 Wound management
4.15 General hospital and health care
4.16 Ear, nose and throat
4.18 Robotic navigation
4.19 Other applications
5 Global market segmentation by end user
5.1 Market Overview by End User
5.2 Hospitals and surgical centers
5.5 Other end users
6 Global market segmentation by region
6.1 2019-2030 Geographic Market Overview
6.2 North America Market 2019-2030 by Country
6.2.1 North American Market Overview
6.2.2 United States
6.3 European Market 2019-2030 by Country
6.3.1 European Market Overview
6.3.3 United Kingdom
6.3.8 Rest of the European market
6.4 Asia-Pacific Market 2019-2030 by Countries
6.4.1 Asia-Pacific Market Overview
6.4.6 South Korea
6.4.7 Rest of the APAC region
6.5 South America Market 2019-2030 by Countries
6.5.4 Rest of South America Market
6.6 MEA Market 2019-2030 by Country
6.6.2 Saudi Arabia
6.6.3 South Africa
6.6.4 Other national markets
7 Competitive landscape
7.1 Overview of major suppliers
7.2 New product launch, partnership, investment and mergers and acquisitions
7.3 Company profiles
- 3M Co.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allergan Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson et Cie.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Covidien plc
- Cryolife Inc.
- Depuy Synthes
- Endologix, Inc.
- Essilor International SA
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGAA
- GE Healthcare
- Getinge Ab
- Johnson & johnson
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medtronic inc.
- Novartis AG
- Olympus Corp.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Smith & Neveu PLC
- Smiths Medical
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Terumo Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Zimmer Holdings Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6sskt4
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets