DUBLIN, September 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Industrial Lubricants Market Research Report By Application (Air Compressors, Auxiliary Equipment & Bearings), By Type (Fluids, Greases & Oils), By Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – The “Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global industrial lubricants market size has been estimated to be $ 82.18 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 84.94 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.69% to reach $ 102.18 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the industrial lubricants market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global industrial lubricants market including Chevron Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Group, Kluber Lubrication, Petrochina Company Limited, Phillips 66, Royal Dutch Shell Plc , Sinopec Limited, Total SA and Valvoline International, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Industrial Lubricants market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Industrial Lubricants Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global industrial lubricants market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Industrial Lubricants market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Industrial Lubricants market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global industrial lubricants market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global industrial lubricants market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increased use of high performance lubricants
18.104.22.168. Growing demand from the wind energy sector
22.214.171.124. Strong expansion of global cold chain markets
126.96.36.199. Fluctuating Crude Oil Prices
188.8.131.52. The growing popularity of biobased industrial lubricants
184.108.40.206. Rapid automation in various end-use industries
220.127.116.11. High cost of bio-based and synthetic lubricants
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Industrial Lubricants Market, By Application
6.2. Air compressors
6.3. Auxiliary equipment
6.7. Natural gas engines
7. Industrial Lubricants Market, By Type
8. Americas Industrial Lubricants Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific industrial lubricants market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Industrial lubricants market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Chevron Corporation
12.2. Exxon Mobil Corporation
12.3. Fuchs Group
12.4. Kluber lubrication
12.5. Petrochina Company Limited
12.6. Phillips 66
12.7. Royal Dutch Shell Plc
12.8. Sinopec Limited
12.9. Total SA
12.10. Valvoline International, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rbzf70
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-industrial-lubricants-global-market-to-2026—featuring-chevron-phillips-66-and-sinopec – among-others-301369080.html
SOURCE Research and Markets