Dublin, April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The ‘Next-generation Diagnostics Outlook, 2022’ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In vitro diagnostics introduce new technologies, sequencing methods, new software algorithms and multi-omics approaches to achieve the goal of personalized medicine. Next-generation diagnostics have been the backbone of emergency diagnostics related to COVID-19, with around 25% to 30% of revenue in 2020 and early 2021 related to these tests.
With the advent of blood tests for chronic disease screening and molecular diagnostics and next-generation point-of-care for COVID-19 related tests, the global market grew by 15.5% in 2021. (patient portal + mobile app) facilitate a radical shift in the delivery of care from traditional sites to alternative sites, simplifying the accessibility of diagnostic tests and providing an automated testing experience for laboratories to ensure a rapid scalability. Patients have better access control/faster time to results; providers can quickly triage patients with an efficient, connected workflow.
An accelerated approval pathway would support rapid development over the next few years. Increasing availability of home care kits, increasing demand for tests and consumables, compactness of devices and automation of workflows to serve a wide range of settings are drivers for growth. Early detection to initiate optimal treatment plans is a paradigm shift in personalized care.
The outlook report forecasts revenue for molecular diagnostics, point-of-care testing, clinical chemistry and immunoassays. It considers strategic imperatives, macroeconomic trends and growth opportunities, and presents 5 forecasts for 2022.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
2. Highlights of the analysis
- Analysis Highlights
- 2021 Revenue Breakdown
- Best predictions for 2022
3. Growth environment
- Market segmentation
- Growth environment
4. Macroeconomic factors
- Global GDP Growth
- 2022 Global GDP Growth Overview
- Supply chain disruption impact analysis
- Impact analysis of accessibility initiatives
5. Revenue Trends, 2022
- Revenue forecasts by segment
6. Top 5 predictions, 2022
7. Sector outlook, 2022
- Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay Market Overview
- Molecular diagnostics market overview
- POCT Market Overview
- In Vitro Diagnostics Companies to Watch
8. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Liquid Biopsy as a Biomarker Driven Tool for Precision Oncology
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Decentralized and Point-of-Care Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Smart Labs as a Service for Digital Transformation of Diagnostic Labs
10. Next steps
11. List of exhibits
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yg43c