NEWARK, Del, July 26 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The intracranial aneurysm market is thriving at a strong CAGR of 8.8%, as it holds a value of US$1.2 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$2.56 billion. US dollars.
A global study on the Intracranial Aneurysms Market explains that the increasing cases of intracranial aneurysms in the brain involve the bulging of the wall of an artery in the brain. It causes swelling, bloating and enlargement. Aneurysms weaken the walls and interfere with the proper functioning of the nerves.
The growing size of the intracranial aneurysm market is attributed to the new advanced technology integrating with intracranial aneurysm treatment and solutions. As the risk of wall burst increases, end-user patients and treatment centers are adopting methods for treating and resolving intracranial aneurysms.
Latest technological developments, increasing cases of brain aneurysm and its complications along with the introduction of minimally invasive procedures are gaining momentum in the intracranial aneurysm market.
Request a [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15291
Key points to remember:
- The type category includes three main segments, surgical clipping, endovascular coiling, and flow diverters. The endovascular coil segment dominates the market while holding a market share of 85.3% of the global share.
- Minimally invasive techniques use the catheter to locate the aneurysm in the brain. Rising hypertension among the geriatric population increases the risks of brain aneurysms and other diseases.
- The end-user category is dominated by the hospital segment, holding 89.5% of the global market. The segment is growing at a promising CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period, attributed to the application of technologically advanced tools in operating theaters and intensive care units as well as increasing the number of health care units.
- North America holds 27% of the world share in the global intracranial aneurysms market in 2022. Growth intracranial aneurysms market in the North American region is attributed to the growth of healthcare institutions, government investments and the increase in cases of brain aneurysms.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to flourish at the highest CAGR of 12.7% till 2032. Presence of emerging economies like India and China which are investing huge capital in building their healthcare infrastructure , advancing it and making it technological.
“Analysis of the intracranial aneurysm market indicates that the use of new platforms such as artificial intelligence, big data and Internet of Things (IOT) are integrating with treatment solutions. Countries like the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany have experienced a high prevalence of intracranial aneurysms in recent years. According to Neuro Intervention India, approximately 6.0 million people in the United States develop a unbroken intracranial aneurysm. Brain aneurysm treatment includes medical therapy, surgical clipping or endovascular therapy, or coiling without or with ancillary devices, fueling the demand for treatment of intracranial aneurysms solution” said a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15291
The intracranial aneurysm market has various key competitors that are focused on expanding healthcare centers with advanced technology. Major competitors understand and focus on new techniques that are aneurysm-specific and target wall scarring and bleeding prevention. This makes the competitive landscape more dynamic and versatile, owing to the expanding Intracranial Aneurysms market.
Major competitors thriving in the growth of intracranial aneurysm treatment solutions include Medtronic, Microport Scientific Corporation, B. Braun, Stryker, Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Microvention Inc., and Codman Neuro (Integra Lifesciences).
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation has introduced new therapies for neurovascular intervention that address potential problems with brain aneurysms, providing specific tools for surgeons. This is fueling sales of intracranial aneurysm treatment solutions.
- Stryker has added the Atlas Neuroform stent system which is also used in conjunction with metal coils which help pack aneurysms (week walls and blood vessel scar) in the brain. This should help several surgeons around the world.
For critical insights, PDF brochure request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15291
Intracranial Aneurysms Market by Segmentation
By Outlook Type:
- Surgical Clips
- Endovascular coiling
- Flow diverters
By Outlook App:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Buy [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15291
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.2.1. Demand in the optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in the conservative scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s analysis
3.6. Regulatory landscape
3.6.1. By key regions
3.6.2. By key countries
3.7. Regional Parent Market Outlook
4. Global Intracranial Aneurysms Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value Analysis (USD Million), 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value Projections (USD Million), 2022-2032
4.2.1. Analysis of annual growth trends
4.2.2. Analysis of opportunities in absolute dollars
Get a detailed table of contents @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-15291
Explore extensive IMF coverage Health market Perspective Landscape:
The revision knee prosthesis market share is expected to reach US$1.3 billion in 2022. The revision knee prosthesis market is expected to reach US$2 billion with a CAGR of 4.1% by 2032.
The market demand for Tangle-Free Tissue Checking Devices is expected to reach a market value of US$672.6 million by 2032. In 2022, the market is expected to reach US$465.6 million.
The reverse transcriptase enzyme market is expected to reach US$335.0 million in 2022. The reverse transcriptase enzyme market is expected to reach US$481.8 million with a CAGR of 3.4% by 2032.
The Large Volume Portable Injector Market demand is projected to be valued at US$2,800.0 Million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% to be valued at US$7,142.3 Million by 2022 at 2032
IV Infusion Gravity Bags Market Trends is expected to accumulate a Market Value of US$ 1281.3 Million by registering a CAGR of 5.87% during the forecast period 2022-2032
The Quantitative Pathology Imaging market value is expected to be valued at US$9.5 billion by 2032, from US$2.77 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period.
Kidney Stone Extraction Balloons market growth is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022-2032. The CAGR was valued at 6% from 2016-21
The microbial therapeutics market is expected to be worth US$17.11 billion in 2022. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% and reach a valuation of US$30.55 billion by the end of 2030.
Autoclave Market is forecast to reach US$2.09 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$3.17 billion by 2030
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Browse the latest market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs