NEWARK, Del, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Dolomite market is expected to be valued at US$3.41 billion in 2022. With growing demand from construction, agrochemicals, mining and metallurgy, pharmaceutical and healthcare, and glass and ceramics sectors, the global demand for Dolomite is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2022 and 2032, totaling approximately 5.28 billion US dollars by 2032.
Dolomite is used in the manufacture of concrete with high mechanical strength that can withstand heavy loads. Investments in infrastructure, especially in developing countries, are driving the demand for dolomite in civil construction. This translates into an increase in dolomite sales, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3861
Significant growth in the construction and infrastructure sector across the world in recent years has boosted cement consumption, resulting in high demand for dolomites for production. As the use of dolomite helps to reduce carbon emissions and waste generation, major players prefer dolomite to produce cement. This lowers the overall cost of production and helps companies achieve their sustainability goals.
Key insights from market research
- From 2017 to 2021, market demand grew at a CAGR of 4.4%
- By material type, Calcined Dolomite will accumulate a 55% market share in 2022
- By end use, the cement and agrochemicals segment dominates the market with a 65% share
- The United States will emerge as a promising market, capturing nearly 2/5e of global market turnover in 2022
- China will be an opportunistic market, expected to capture nearly 32% of revenue
- Germany will be a significant contributor to the Dolomites market revenue landscape, accounting for over 25% of sales
The increasing use of aluminum in end-use industries like automotive, packaging, and manufacturing, among others is positively influencing the growth of Dolomite on the world market, notes an IMF analyst.
Talk to our research expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3861
Players in the global Dolomites market are focusing on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations and partnerships. The players are also investing significantly in R&D to add innovations to their products that would help them strengthen their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the major players are:
- In June 2022, an innovative new two-stage crushing system was installed at RHI-Magnesita’s main US industrial site in York, Pennsylvania, which mines dolomite for the production of refractory materials.
- In April 2022, Backtrace Holdings Ltd – a global leader in Productizing Science® – is delighted to announce the launch of Particle Works, a spin-out from Dolomite Microfluidics. The official launch of this new brand took place at the LNP Formulation and Process Development Summit in Boston, MA, April 12-14, 2022.
- In May 2022, Switzerland-based Omya acquired distributor Prima Inter-Chem in Malaysia and Indonesia. With this operation, Omya is boosting and developing its distribution of ingredients and specialty chemicals in these countries for the food, pharmaceutical, animal feed and industrial markets.
Key segments covered in the Dolomites industry analysis
Dolomite Market by Material Type:
- Calcined dolomite
- Agglomerated dolomite
- Sintered dolomite
Dolomite Market by End User:
- Mining and metallurgy
- Pharmacy and health
- Glass & Ceramics
- Water and sludge treatment
- animal feed
Dolomites market by region:
- North America Dolomites Market
- Latin American Dolomites Market
- Dolomites European Market
- Asia Pacific Dolomites Market
- Middle East and Africa Dolomites Market
Use the promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key trends impacting the market
3.2. Innovation / Development Trends
About Chemicals and Materials Division at Future Market Insights
The Chemicals and Materials team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, timely research, and strategic recommendations with the aim of providing authentic information and accurate results to help customers around the world. With a repository of over 100 reports and over a billion data points, the team has been insightfully analyzing the industry in over 50 countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including the competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Take a look at Tendency Research reports from Chemicals and Materials Domain
Iron Oxide Market Trends: is estimated to be around $2,525.85 min in 2022. Iron oxide sales are expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2032. The market is expected to exceed a valuation of $3,775 min by 2032.
Wind Energy Coatings Market Share: should be rated at US$1.2 billion in 2022. And demand for coatings for wind energy is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% between 2022 and 2032, totaling approximately US$3.14 billion by 2032.
Lithium mining market analysis: should secure US$1.66 billion in 2022. From 2022 to 2032, the lithium mining market should show a CAGR of 7.43% while obtaining a market value US$3.4 billion.
Fireproof Lighting Market Size: Reached a valuation of $476.3 min in 2022. Global sales of Explosion Proof Lighting Products are expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 9.5% between 2022 and 2032, totaling approximately $1180.4 min end of 2032.
Flocculants and coagulants market forecast: to be assessed at US$6,387.3 million in 2022. During the forecast period 2022-2032, sales of flocculants and coagulants are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%, be rated at US$10,910.4 million.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Browse the latest market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports