NEW YORK–(COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Medidata, a Dassault SystÃ¨mes company, will bring together experts from the fields of drug and device development, clinical operations, data management, biostatistics and digital medicine to help solve the impossible NEXT Global October 5-7, 2021. Largest industry meeting of its kind features renowned speakers, live and interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, snap discussions, client testimonials, demos of products, networking and wellness activities.
The full program schedule is available here. The sessions include:
- AbbVie, Emerson Clinical Research Institute and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center – Patient and community engagement initiatives that ensure diversity in clinical trials
- Alkermes, Chimerix and dMed-Clinipace – Lessons learned from the pandemic
- Boston scientist – Quick course change thanks to remote monitoring
- CSL Limited – How improving the donor experience ultimately helps patients
- Daiichi Sankyo and AbbVie – Follow the course: define the story around diversity in clinical trials
- ICON Medical Imaging – Data, privacy and AI – Oh my God! How to integrate your systems for success
- IQVIA and Sanofi – Transform clinical data capture and management and achieve clinical operations excellence with CTMS and RBQM
- Labcorp, Amgen and G1 Therapeutics – Testimonials highlighting redesigned clinical trials with patient-centric technologies, AI-powered insights and modern data management
- Medicinal – Accelerate knowledge and breakthroughs in the world’s toughest diseases with synthetic control weapons
- Moderna – Pioneer of a new generation of drugs: the digital delivery of a vaccine at record speed
- Dr Scott Gottlieb, Former Commissioner of the FDA – Impacts of changing industry and regulatory landscape
- Dr Lisa Sanders of Yale, The New York Times Magazine and Netflix – Solve medical mysteries through crowdsourcing and connectivity
“We were hoping to host an in-person event this year, but this virtual format gives us the opportunity to assemble an even stronger roster of experts and innovators, including some of our amazing industry partners, âsaid Glen. de Vries, co-founder of Medidata and vice-president of Dassault SystÃ¨mes Life Sciences & Healthcare. “We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to bring together so many dedicated and inspired people and share what we have all learned over the past year to move forward together in the interest of improving outcomes of care. health for all.
With a focus on information exchange and ways to solve the impossible through cutting-edge technology and industry collaboration, the three-day virtual event will feature presentations from Medidata’s new co-CEOs , Rama Kondru and Sastry Chilukuri, as well as the new Patient Cloud. CEO Anthony Costello bringing together experts to discuss topics critical to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, medical device and diagnostic companies, and contract research organizations (CROs).
“We are eager to delve deeper into what we need to do to meet the needs of patients and the future of drug development, how the industry response needs to move from a pandemic to a season, and what needs to be done. differently to form a more coordinated and integrated drug development and approval process for everyone involved, âadded de Vries.
Participation in NEXT Global is free for customers, partners and qualified members of the life sciences community. Medidata thanks the global sponsors of NEXT Labcorp, Syneos Health, eClinical Solutions, Capgemini, Accenture, ICON plc, CTI, Everest Clinical Research, Parexel, Advanced Clinical, Clinipace, Premier Research and Advanced Research Associates.
Medidata is a 100% subsidiary of Dassault SystÃ¨mes, which, with its 3DEXPERIENCE platform, is positioned to lead the digital transformation of life sciences in the age of personalized medicine with the first end-to-end scientific and commercial platform, from research to commercialization.
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate evidence and information to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies, and academic researchers accelerate value creation, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. Over one million registered users from over 1,700 customers and partners access the world’s most trusted platform for clinical development, business data and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault SystÃ¨mes company (Euronext Paris: FR0014003TT8, DSY.PA), is headquartered in New York and has offices around the world to serve the needs of its clients. Find out more at www.medidata.com and follow us @Medidata.
About Dassault SystÃ¨mes
Dassault SystÃ¨mes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, is a catalyst for human progress. We offer companies and individuals collaborative 3D virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating real-world virtual twin experiences with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers are pushing the boundaries of innovation, learning and production. Dassault SystÃ¨mes brings value to more than 290,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, NETVIBES, MEDIDATA, CENTRIC PLM, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, DELMIA and IFWE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault SystÃ¨mes, a French company “European company” (Versailles Trade Register n Â° B 322 306 440), or its subsidiaries in the United States and / or in other countries.