The ABC understands that every customer will have different needs and encourages those affected to discuss their personal situation by contacting the bank in the CommBank app, by calling 1800 314 695 or by visiting the Commonwealth Bank branch at closer, if safe to do so. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to Commonwealth Bank customers when needed, and the ABC team are ready to help with any financial queries or enquiries.
For more information on the support we provide to affected communities, visit: commbank.com.au/support/natural-disasters
ABC Emergency Assistance includes a range of options, including:
- Personalized payment terms for home loans, credit cards, personal loans and some business loans.
- Exemption from fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Removal of fees and notice periods for early access to term deposits.
- For customers who have purchased homeowners insurance distributed by CommBank, Hollard can help you with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Restructuring of loans for business clients and existing loans.
- Waiver of fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support of merchant terminal rental fees.
- Hollard can also expedite claims for customers seeking help with their home and contents if they purchased their home insurance through CommBank.
To access this assistance, please contact us via the CommBank app, on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch, if it is safe to do so. Further information about our emergency assistance is available online at www.commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
For emergency storm assistance call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. You can also visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au/ or www.ses.vic.gov.au/ or www.ses.tas.gov.au/. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial 000 (triple zero).
What you need to know: Press releases are prepared without regard to the objectives, financial situation or needs of an individual reader. Readers should consider the relevance of their situation. Visit Important Information to access the Product Disclosure Statements or Terms and Conditions currently available electronically for Commonwealth Bank Group products, as well as the relevant Financial Services Guide. Target market determinations are available here. Loan applications are subject to credit approval. Interest rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. Fees and charges may apply.
Loan applications are subject to credit approval. Interest rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. Fees and charges may apply.
Hollard Insurance Partners Limited (Hollard) ABN 96 067 524 216, AFSL 235030 is the insurer of home insurance distributed by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian Credit License 234945. CBA does not does not guarantee Hollard’s insurance products.